Version 1.1 Release Notes
Welcome to our first major update to Napkin. This release is all about a nifty new feature - Auto Guides.
- Positioning and resizing items will now snap the edges and center point to other items on the napkin.
- When items snap to other items, temporary visual guides will display.
- Holding the ⌘-key while moving or resizing now disables automatic snapping.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting an image in a napkin that also contained a call-out.
- Fixed some small memory leaks.